Thursday, September 30, 2010

Session Three

Well, this week was a great class with good discussion. I was exhausted afterward, but in a good way.

We are now beginning to move into discussions around the various ways in which we experience the Holy Spirit on a daily basis. It will be good stuff. Each of us has experiences, sometimes difficult to understand and for sure hard to put into words. But we want to understand, and we want to see how our experience relates to someone else's, and most of all, if our experience has biblical support. As we move forward with our class, it will be fun, energizing and, maybe, a bit frustrating at times. All of that is OK.

As you recall, I mentioned that I will not be here for the first two weeks of November. I think I have decided on what to do for those two weeks. First of all, as we move through our learning in October, I will be outlining some practical things regarding to how the Holy Spirit leads us and how he communicates with us and how he empowers us for mission. So I will be developing some practical ways for you to experience these things. I will have a guest teacher on the two evenings that I will be away. More on that to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment